Korean Netflix Series Korean Drama, K-pop, K-culture Korean Movie

(G)I-DLE Achieves 1st Place on Music Shows and YouTube Milestone

 





(G)I-DLE's "Queencard" Takes 1st Place on Music Core


(G)I-DLE's title track "Queencard" from their mini 6th album 'I feel' secured the 1st place on MBC's "Show! Music Core," which aired on the 1st. With this achievement, (G)I-DLE added another 1st place trophy to their collection, surpassing the record of their previous title track "Nxde" from their mini 5th album 'I love' in October last year, which held 11 wins. They now reach a total of 12 wins. Notably, (G)I-DLE became the first girl group to achieve 5 wins with a single song since the chart revamp on "Show! Music Core."


(G)I-DLE WORLD TOUR [I am FREE-TY]" Commences Successfully


On June 17th and 18th, (G)I-DLE successfully concluded the opening concert of their "(G)I-DLE WORLD TOUR [I am FREE-TY]" at the Jamsil Indoor Gymnasium in Seoul. Starting from Taipei on the 1st, (G)I-DLE embarked on their second world tour, meeting fans from around the globe. The tour includes 16 locations, namely Seoul, Taipei, Bangkok, Hong Kong, San Francisco, LA, Dallas, New York, Atlanta, Chicago, London, Amsterdam, Paris, Brussels, Berlin, and Tokyo.


(G)I-DLE's Dingo "Killing Voice" Video Surpasses 10 Million Views


(G)I-DLE's Dingo Music video for "Killing Voice" achieved over 10 million views on YouTube, further proving their global impact. The video, released on Dinggo Music's official YouTube channel on May 16th, surpassed 10 million views as of the 7th. The "Killing Voice" video gained significant attention after the release of (G)I-DLE's new song "Queencard." On the day of its release, the video effortlessly surpassed 2 million views, demonstrating the explosive popularity of the "Global Trendsetter" girl group.


(G)I-DLE and the Synergy of "Killing Voice"


The 10 million views of (G)I-DLE's "Killing Voice" video marks the 28th content on Dingo Music to achieve this milestone, and the 17th for the "Killing Voice" video. The overwhelming response in the YouTube comments section includes over 13,000 comments expressing fascination with (G)I-DLE's fantastic live performances. Comments highlight the distinctive voices of the members, the group's perfect visuals, rap, vocals, and dance, and express how the captivating live stages make time fly by.






Dingo's "Killing Voice" Content and Its Synergy with (G)I-DLE


"Killing Voice" is a content series where artists personally curate a setlist of songs that showcase their captivating voices in live performances. Artists from various genres, including IU, MAMAMOO, Sung Si Kyung, Taeyeon, KARA, Seventeen, and BTOB, have participated, receiving fervent support from music fans. IU achieved the record of Dingo's first content to surpass 57 million views, while Taeyeon surpassed 35 million views, ranking 2nd in the "2022 YouTube Most Popular Video in Korea" rankings. Seventeen also reached 35 million views, expanding their powerful content influence.


Share:

Translate

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

BTS Hoodie (Bangtan Boys Product)

  BTS Hoodie Cat Ear J-Hope BTS Hoodie Cat Ear JIMIN BTS Hoodie Cat Ear Black Style K-POP BTS Hoodie Shop Your BTS Hoodie.

Total

Search This Blog